Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Gratitude tag

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning "
Friedrich Nietzsche


OR

"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation"
Oscar Wilde


This is an old tag that was done by Hayat And I got it through Observer, what am supposed to do is pick a quote that expresses gratitude and pick 5 things that am grateful for.
being me!
As Usual i couldn't make up my mind regarding which quote I like more, but they are of the same spirit so I went with both.

It might not be evident how they express gratitude, but to me I feel great gratitude for being an individual. For nothing is more monotonous than living life without always chasing after the answer to the question of "who Am I ? " If at any point I settle for adopting any of the labels thrown at my feet everyday I will lose my individuality and be assimilated into the faceless/nameless crowds.

On the journey of trying to find the answer to that there is one truth that I adopted along the way which has been of a tremendous importance to help me stay the course, which is "I still don't know much about anything". I Strive to learn more about my self, the people around me, and the world hoping to come out with a better understanding that will inch me closer to who am supposed to be to others and hopefully the world.

Since as the previous two paragraph might infer, I am very grateful to every person who is patient with me, who don't write me off at first encounter and help me along the way by tolerating and criticizing my antics who do cross a few red lines every once in a while.

I am grateful for the Arts, for it serves Pandora's box that stretches the boundaries of the conceivable and is the closest celestial appiration that I laid eyes on. For the ability to transfer part of your soul, that endures immortality, and takes a life of its own in other peoples hearts and souls is divination.

All that would not amount to anything if it wasn't for one important thing that makes humans what they are, the most important facility to a greenhorn like me. Ergo, I am most grateful for the ability to reason.

I tag whoever feels like being tagged :D

333 88 777 777 999 7777 444 777 8 44 33 2 66 3 7 666 7777 7777 444 22 444 555 444 8 999 , 7 2 55 444

hint; hey did u figure out the other possibility :P

Labels:

6 Comments:

  • oh man, I need to put some time into this, sigh, and I am too darn busy .. lol.. you are kiling me here but hey it is fun!

    And no I didn't ... YET :p .. so, so,so... is this related :D .. is it? is it ???????????

    OK let me go read the post now.

    By Blogger 7aki Fadi, At 16/10/07 22:56  

  • the puzzle is

    By Blogger No_Angel, At 16/10/07 23:39  

  • Bambam, thanks for answering the tag :)

    You are right, the more you know, you realize that you know nothing.

    This is a weird puzzle! :S

    By Blogger The Observer, At 17/10/07 08:51  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger 7aki Fadi, At 18/10/07 18:09  

  • Maybe I should have been a bit more subtle ..LOL... I suck.

    Oh Man, it took me ages to write that ... hehehehe ..

    OK more puzzles please.

    By Blogger 7aki Fadi, At 18/10/07 20:51  

  • observer thanks for tagging me to begin with ;)
    as for puzzle it should remind u of a keypad :P

    sowy 7aki, really its my fault not urs .... and yes mam i'll keep them coming

    By Blogger No_Angel, At 19/10/07 00:13  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home