Thursday, October 25, 2007

I feel like an ANT again !

or maybe one of the slew of zombified workers who just click away their days, a proud member of the working dead.
You know how john lock used to press that button every 108 minutes, I feel I serve as much of a purpose at my current job as he did...

Am I lazy ? nope I wasn't. do I totally waste away my time ? not really, but there is a finite amount of personal projects I could come up with.
So why am I still working here ? I can't be bothered to move to another dead end job again, if am going to move this time it will def. not be for the money. I WANT TO WORK.
So you didn't have that in mind when you moved to this job ?
ARE YOU KIDDING ME ? I was utterly pissed off with my previous job because I didn't have any tasks to fill up my 11 hour day for a couple of months, so i wanted a job with alot of work and a bunch of tasks to occupy me and allow me to have as little idle time as possible so i picked this job.

So what happened?
Well the same story repeated itself, tards placed as managers that don't know the first thing about team work or management, corporate bureaucracies that fuck up what little work you are given because other retards are not willing to cooperate and do their share of the work.
Even when you try to start up work project and self improvement projects for the company for some reason the managers seem to find that as a threat and shut you down or adopt those projects themselves. of course since they rely on the working dead task force things take eons to finish, while you are done and your project is collecting dust.

Eventually over time you get infected by the zombie virus and you become as dull and unproductive as the rest which is fucking driving me mental !!!!! yes am slightly far from rational at this point, and please don't tell me its my own fault, as anyone who actually knows can probably argue that point on my behalf better than i could right now.


PLEASE GET ME OUT OF HERE ! AM EVEN WILLING TO DO RANDOM PART TIME JOBS ! ANYTHING AS LONG AS YOU CAN PROVIDE ME WITH MEANINGFUL TASKS AND ARE WILLING TO UTILIZE ME RATHER THAN PROPPING ME UP ON A CHAIR WITH A COMPUTER SCREEN IN FRONT OF ME DISPLAYING PRETTY COLORS OF THE SCREEN SAVER ALL DAY LONG !

Labels:

5 Comments:

  • Have you thought of writing professionally? I think some local magazines are looking for writers,designers, etc.

    So sorry, though, I can't imagine how awful it feels to sense creativity slipping into zombi-ism.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 25/10/07 16:00  

  • honestly kinzi it does cross my mind, but really i still don't exactly got what it takes...
    oh well am sure i'll find some morphine to numb me through the day for now, tho thnx for the kind words

    By Blogger No_Angel, At 25/10/07 16:03  

  • I swear I thought for a minute there you were describing the situation at my place of work loool
    I don't know what to tell you, just zone your mind out and day dream..but seriously, kinzi'z idea is not bad,your style is really nice, may be you should pursue it..You have nothing to lose ..
    Good luck :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 25/10/07 17:06  

  • I know you are just ranting but did you consider consulting aka freelance?
    Now I don't know if this works in Jordan since people usually pay you late but I have been consulting for 6 years and I love it, the money is better, you move from project to project so it's always changing and challenging.
    mind you I just had an interview for a corporate drone position 2 days ago , damn maternity leave and benefits lol)

    By Blogger 7aki Fadi, At 25/10/07 17:42  

  • noura lol noura, something about me not being the only one suffering makes it a bit easier :`(

    7aki 7aki goodluck on that interview i hope you get it if you want it and join the drone army of the world.
    As for consulting, yeah i do that but i don't dedicate much time to it. mainly its the random design gig that i come across maybe it'll be good to start picking up on those and doing them at work

    By Blogger No_Angel, At 29/10/07 09:50  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home