Thursday, March 13, 2008

"I'm the scat man" ..... NOT or maybe ?!

Hey you girls & guys remember this song ? Scatman ? remember how every kid around was trying to sing it ending up just uttering "I'm the scat man" .... lovely song, ain't it ?


while the meaning of scat seems fitting for that song, Jazz singing in which improvised, meaningless syllables are sung to a melody, my debaucherous mind just goes on a tangent and i start laughing when I recall kids singing I'm the scat man, oh the ignorance of children and adults at that... then the next image in my brain is that of a doodie.com cartoon ...

Either way, why the hell am I talking about that ?
well since I really don't want to talk about other things (well lets just say its not the most healthy option for me to do so), like the republishing of the cartoons and what happened on al jazeera on my blog, or whats going on in gaza, or the economic situation of Jordan and the United States and all the other lovely things going on around me and in my head. which honestly I can summarize my thoughts of them all with that talk above, what a bunch of scat loving men do we have in the world .... oh .... in case your not horrified and vowing to never open up this blog again I'll leave you with this, should do the job :P



and for anyone having a writers block like i was having this proved to be of some help to me :D


ENJOY !

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

  • Lool. :D
    The funny thing is that just yesterday I gave the song to a friend of mine so we can play it while cruising the block. I'm a Scat man. :D

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 13/3/08 16:23  

  • Your blogging style and posts just bring a smile to my face! always entertaining!

    By Blogger Mimi Cooks, At 13/3/08 16:48  

  • funny :D it reminded me of azaz ya tutu commercial days or the boy in its black, its white song saying "Eat This" hehe

    By Blogger Tala, At 13/3/08 23:08  

  • I like this song. hehehehe.

    By Blogger 7aki Fadi, At 14/3/08 18:40  

  • jasimd hey welshom, well that is some synchronicity

    summer thank you, glad to make you smile :D

    tala whats azaz ya tutu??

    7aki hehe u do ? add it to my day in music, eh ?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 15/3/08 20:27  

  • tutu nai! the marshmellow in two biscuits with transparent cover that has tweety on it

    By Blogger Tala, At 16/3/08 00:32  

  • Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 19/3/08 00:00  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home