Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Microsoft marketing at its best, when you can't fight the parodies join them ...


OK I had to pinch my self to make sure that am not seeing a parody of MS products...
people meet the source fource

My favourite is the SQL server gal;

Anyway, I just wanted to say hello, in person, in my own voice. I'm positively thrilled to be asked back for another round. You like me. You really like me!


Yup I do, atleast more than the visual studio guy whose reply to the question of his favourite TV show is ;

TV? He killed his TV long ago. In fact, he'd probably be more than happy to come over and kill yours too.


wouldn't let him close to my TV for sho.

Now how the hell is that supposed to be a marketing campaign that doesn't make feel like am dealing with bambinos in grown ups clothes is beyond me.

ENJOY

Labels:

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home