Monday, February 25, 2008

Why japanese people are more likely to commit suicide


Well Japanese boys grow up with amazing stories of the normal high, middle , grade school kid who some how became "super" preferably by being associated with a mecha. So they think that is the norm and they grow up with delusions of grandeur.
If I don't have my Mecha, I am a failure as a human being and I should cease to exist

So they commit suicide.


As for girls, they dream of wider eyes and wish that when they are older their eyes will grow wider. Manga style wide .... so they die too.

Since we are on the subject of Anime, I am going to so make my kid watch this cartoon.... he is sooooo cute
I introduce you to the word Manko !


ENJOY!
ps. With the last discussion here I needed to throw a curve ball and lighten up

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home