Wednesday, July 18, 2007

"Ever wondered what a heart attack tastes like ?"

Pizza hut's "double dip"...With a honey maple syrup dip for your cheese stuffed crust

Pizza Hut's "australian meat pie pizza" - Yummy looks like something I left in the WC last night


Idaho special - Mayo, potato, bacon bits, corn and parsley (why don't we combine an entree with salad hmm..)

I can't wait till they announce the latest creation of pizza hut Amman, Mansaf Pizza & yalanji stuffed crust filling

ENJOY!
ps. trolly I wonder if you are smart enough to highlight the white text and read this. You are the most wonderful rabbid troll i ever stepped on

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

  • Dude, did you try chicago style pizza-i.e. stuffed pizza, it is what you call a stoke on a plate..

    By Blogger Mohanned, At 18/7/07 18:03  

  • oh pizza inside out is soooo good, UNO is awesome and its deadly. nothing beats a good Lou Malnati pepperoni pizza

    By Blogger No_Angel, At 18/7/07 18:16  

  • the pictured stuff sounds gross, but, yella, you two,I am having heart palpitations thinking about Gino's, Giordano's, and Lou Malnati's.

    Arent' at least one of you in Chicago? I'm flying through in October, maybe we could have a Mid-America JP/QP meet-up with Eman?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 18/7/07 19:30  

  • :teary: Am in amman no good tasting, well portioned food for me. Mohanned should be in chicago tho. oh i can almost taste the memories

    By Blogger No_Angel, At 18/7/07 19:40  

  • loool this is nuts!

    By Blogger Tala, At 18/7/07 19:56  

  • ps. trolly I wonder if you are smart enough to highlight the white text and read this. You are the most wonderful rabbid troll i ever stepped on
    LOOOOOOOOOOOL Dude .. what's up with that :D heheheh

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 18/7/07 23:04  

  • Hi No Angle
    I am Amre el Abyad
    You know I dont like you. I even hate you. I hate everybody. I am the Superman beta3 zaman hah?
    This is my new Email address
    Amreelabyadkhawal@yahoo.com
    I know it means I am khawal I mean Faggot, but I like the name.
    I dont know why everybody hate me. I am a nice lonely guy. All I do in life is to bother people and masturbate. that is my poor life. You should all have petty on me. Try to find me a psychiatrist to treat me

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 19/7/07 06:18  

  • silly attacks on character are no fun

    By Blogger No_Angel, At 19/7/07 08:47  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home