Thursday, March 15, 2007

Can I really Use PMSing ?

LOL summer I wish I could use such a convenient excuse, nope just mood swings.
Though I did display similar symptoms so its not that far off. Yes, the best advice would be to stay away from me when am in that mood.

So recently I was with a friend and he reminded me of someone that was (in my heart is) very special to me.

He was like:
"I know someone who had a big crush on you !"

I already knew who she was, he just affirmed something that at the time I was too young or too shy to confront.

She made me feel like no one else did, thankfully now she met a very nice guy and hopefully they will tie it down in the future inshallah. I am truly happy for her she deserves the best.

I don't think what I felt was jealousy, maybe a bit of regret for not staying in touch, also some fear.Fear of I will never feel that way again :(

To put things in perspective that was over 7 years ago by now :(
I don't really talk to as many girls as I used to, and the reality is that the only option available for me if I ever want to get married is the traditional way. THAT WON'T BE EASY.

So that idea, plus remembering what I was missing weighed down on me.
Am I ever going to find some one SPECIAL, or since i am a hopless case in that area I hope SOME ONE SPECIAL FINDS ME ! !
For now I sit and wait. Sorry if that was irrelevant to any of you, I just had to get it off my chest

Enjoy !

Ps. Qweider if you ever read this can you please check why when I post a draft on my blog it aggregates it on Qweidar ?

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • What do you mean "IF" I read it? I read (and love) everything you write...!
    it's no my fault ... if it shows in the RSS feed, Qwaider Planet will fetch it

    By the way, check Are you PMSing, Mister?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 15/3/07 12:59  

  • Hey seriously thanks, that clears out some things. so i gotta tweak some options then :D

    Hehe funny article I did presume that we would have something related to it, thanks for pointing it out. next time i feel like this I'll use IMS.

    Thanks for stopping by, and i always treasure ur comments :)

    By Blogger No_Angel, At 15/3/07 16:06  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home