Thursday, November 16, 2006

Things that made me laugh today !

Usually when am at work i always need to have my music on ! and i mean always. (damn i been doing this since i was like 12 years old bopping and singing to the latest music box collection LOL) anyways so i bet that everyone here at work finds it slighlty (i hope) weird when i start to mumble silently to a song. what is even more out of place is when i start smiling and laughing


honestly i never gave a flying F about what they think as long as my managers like me :)

so here is what got me cracking up today










Interesting fact of the day the senator from Montana Has 7 fingers and makes less than $20G a year now thats a surprise

4 Comments:

  • i love love love the video!
    and that senator from Montana...really strange fact!
    Thanks for sharing

    By Blogger Me, At 17/11/06 09:41  

  • YAY summer my only treasured commentator ! thnx again.

    ya he's a farmer and lost his fingers when he was young on a butchering machine

    By Blogger No_Angel, At 17/11/06 15:02  

  • "my only treasured commentator"!! i like that!
    be sure that i have your blog on my favorites..it is funny and fun to read! have a great day!

    By Blogger Me, At 20/11/06 03:23  

  • your words bring tears to my eyes how sweet !

    thank you :)

    By Blogger No_Angel, At 20/11/06 16:55  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home