Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Things I miss

I miss comedy central so bad, though we get some shows here but not enough.

I miss sitting down having dinner while watching Crank Yankers
this show is hilarious ! the premise is that they get the actors to make crank calls.
mind you these are real calls and mostly they are improvised by the called - according to Wikipedia.org

~ crank calls: A prank call, also known as a crank call or hoax call, is a form of practical joke committed over the telephone. As with all practical jokes, there is a thin line between humor and harassment, and the only person likely to find a prank call funny is the person who instigates it. ~

now take it a bit further, think how funny it would be if its done in jordan (people will be so pissed off LOL). and yes I did my share of prank calls when I was young.

so Enjoy YAY

I made another post YAAY

Ed speciale YAAY

here is a snippet




1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home